User avatar

][x0x][bAmBiE][x0x][

  • Other Poetry Re: Love

    When we were together i felt like i was a princess. But then all that changed and i felt like a servent. You where my night and shinning armour, and ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Hurt deep down

    I feel i'm confused like i thought i loved you but now i don't know. I loved the names you called me they made me happy, then i lost you ...

    Jul 23, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Driving Drunk

    I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead I really felt proud inside, Mom, the ...

    Jul 23, 2007


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian